Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday March 8th



The sun in trying to come through the clouds. Christian was not feeling well enought to play golf so I went down to meet Steve and tell him we were not going to play and take our tee time.

Went to get a coffee and peppermint the to take back to the room. Christian wanted to sleep some more so I pick up my stuff and went to the pool to sit in the sun and read my book.

Around 9h30 I went to the buffet to get some breakfast and Christian showed up. After that we went into town to fill up the car with gas. Christian left me in town so I could do some shopping. He went to the Golf course to get the clubs. Once back at the hotel he went a laid down by the pool to rest and read his book.

I was back at the hotel at 12h30 with everthing I wanted and needed. Packed most of the suitecases and went by the pool to see Chrisitan. We had lunch and relaxed by the pool for the rest of the day.

At 5h30 we watch the last sun set and took a few pictures. The sky was getting ugly again and we had rain just a bit of rain during dinner.

We eat with Pat and Steve at the buffet. They had good traditionnal Mexican food then went to the Mexican fiesta show. This was one of the best Mariachi band I have see so far in Mexico.
After we sat at the lobby bar and had a few night cap of to bed at 11h30.

This is it tomorrow we go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home